Chàteau Pichon Longueville Comtesse De Lalande Pauillac 2007

501

Chàteau Pichon Longueville Comtesse De Lalande Pauillac 2007

2 Items

Warning: Last items in stock!

130,00 €

Grapes : Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
Vintage : 2007
Bottle : 75 cl


Among the most famous Bordeaux wines, combining the finesse of the tannins and great Médocs. Its aromatic expression mixes raspberry, violet, cherry juice and some notes of cigar. Its structure is balanced, consistent, made ??to last for years. On average, its composition intervenes to 64% Cabernet Sauvignon and the remaining 36% Merlot. He spends 16 to 18 months in barriques, new for 50% of the total.

Typology Red
Vintage 2007
Size 75 cl
Main Vine Merlot
Wine Enthusiast 91/100
Wine Spectator 88/100

Recensioni

Siate il primo a fare una recensione !

Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande

Product by: Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande

Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande (commonly referred to as Pichon Lalande or Pichon Comtesse) is a winery in the Pauillac appellation of the Bordeaux region of France. Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande is also the name of the red wine produced by this property. The wine produced here was classified as one of fifteen Deuxièmes Crus  in the original Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855. With 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc and 8% Petit Verdot, Pichon Lalande has an unusually high proportion of Merlot for a Pauillac property,[1] which tends to make the tannic structure of this wine slightly softer than wines from many other classified Pauillac châteaux, which particularly in France is described as a more "feminine" style. The second wine is called Réserve de la Comtesse.

Voti e valutazione clienti

Nessun cliente ha lasciato una valutazione
in questa lingua

Top