List of products by brand Bernard Amiot

Propriétaire-Récoltant-Distillateur à Cambremer
A.O.C. Calvados du Pays d'Auge

This extraordinary small manufacturer located in the heart of Calvados, produces and sells only for us. The 80% of the apple varieties used are bitter and bittersweet, with the remaining 20% acidic and acid-tannin varieties, all from owned apple orchards, cultivated without any chemical treatment. Distillates with the magical alembic refresher heated with wood, producing about 4 barrels per year which, rightly aged, are then bottled at the origin by the manufacturer. You will find in this Calvados heart of the true Norman distillate.

Less
Product added to wishlist