Champagne Georges Laval Garennes Extra Brut Premier Cru  -

Champagne Georges Laval Garennes Extra Brut Premier Cru

4683
€53.20

Champagne Georges Laval Garennes Extra Brut Premier Cru

Product features
 Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language

Description

Grapes : Pinot Meunier 90%, Chardonnay 5%, Pinot Noir 5%
Vintage : n.d.
Bottle : 75 cl


The Champagne Extra Brut Garennes is a novelty by Georges Laval, consisting mainly of Meunier grapes (90%) and the remaining 10% from Chardonnay and Pinot noir grapes. The Meunier comes from the 2015 harvest in the village of Chambrecy where then are added the "Vin de reserve" of the Cumières of the Vintage 2014, 2013 and 2011. Refinement and fermentation in oak barrels for this generous and full Champagne from the low dosage sugar (1g/L).

Product Details

Wine Characteristics
Biologico
Size
75 cl
Main Vine
Pinot Meunier / Schwarzriesling / Müllerebe
Typology
Sparkling
5 Items

Customers who bought this product also bought:

 Reviews

Be the first to write your review !

Product added to wishlist