• New
Tenuta San Leonardo Terre di San Leonardo Vigneti delle

Tenuta San Leonardo Terre di San Leonardo Vigneti delle Dolomiti 2016

5566
8032797774606
€10.16

Tenuta San Leonardo Terre di San Leonardo Vigneti delle Dolomiti 2016

Quantity Discount You Save
6 15% Up to €9.15
 Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language

Description

Grapes : Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc e Merlot
Vintage : 2016
Bottle : 75 cl


Vine type is the result a of meticoulous assemblage of the Tenuta’s grapes. Age of vines: from 5 to 25 years. Yield per hectar: 70/80 quintals/ hectare. Harvest period: the grapes are picked when perfectly ripe during the months of September and October. Winemaking procedure: grapes are destemmed and soft-crushed, with minimal use of sulphur dioxide. The juice ferments and macerates on the skins for a long period of time, during which the cap is punched down daily. The must is cold-clarified by allowing the lees to settle. Maturation: 80% aged for 18 months in big Slavonian oak barrels and the remaining 20% in French barriques for at least 6 month. Bottle ageing: for at least six months before release onto the market. Alcohol: 13% vol. Sensory analysis: brilliant ruby red, with attractive depth and decent length. The aromas are alcohol and fruit-rich when the wine is young, later mellowing with bottle age into ripe plum fruit layered over a faintly grassy background note. Dry, soft and well-balanced on the palate, it reveals a pleasing bitterish twist in the finish. Good aromatic length. Food matches: a classic food wine with rice and pasta in tomato or meat sauces, and filled pasta, as well as grilled meats, poultry, white meats and soft cheeses. Serving temperature: 16 °C. Cellar lifespan: More than 5 years.     

Product Details

Vintage
2016
Region
Trentino-Alto Adige
Size
75 cl
Main Vine
Cabernet Sauvignon
Typology
Red
31 Items

Customers who bought this product also bought:

 Reviews

Be the first to write your review !

Product added to wishlist